Slender: The Eight Pages 0.9.7
Before downloading: Clean your Mac with MacKeeper
Screenshots of Slender: The Eight Pages
Slender: The Eight Pages Publisher's Description
The more directly you come in contact with the Slender Man, the faster your sanity drains.
- Mouse -- Look around
- W,A,S & D -- Move
- Left Shift -- Sprint
- Left Mouse Click -- Pick up pages
- Right Mouse Click -- Flashlight
- Q & E -- Zoom in/out
- The enemy can capture you if it gets too close.
- Do not look at the enemy for too long, or you will lose. The further you are, the safer it is to look.
- Your flashlight has a limited battery; it will not drain when turned off. You also can look at the enemy
longer while it is off. However, having it off will make you easier to catch.
- Jogging/sprinting causes your stamina to drop; it recovers when walking, and recovers twice as fast when
- Sprinting causes your maximum stamina to drop slightly; jogging does not.
Look for Similar Items by Category